INDIANAPOLIS | The Republican and Democratic leaders of the Indiana House, seeking to better match Hoosier worker skills with employer needs, are co-sponsoring legislation to assess and coordinate the state's various job training, career preparation and adult education programs.
Follow The Times
Join our new class Tiny Tigers (children ages 4-7), Mondays an…
10% off when you mention this ad.
As an industry leader in commercial and residential plumbing, …
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm