INDIANAPOLIS | The law license of Gary's former city attorney has been suspended by the Indiana Supreme Court for at least six months, effective July 30, following multiple violations of the state's rules for attorneys.
The Genesis Convention Center's managing board voted to end a contract with a firm whose executives have served as the Gary venue's managers since May 2010.
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
New Patient Special
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Dogs are Like Kids, They're More Fun When They're Well-Trained. Sittin' Pretty Specializes in Obedience Training, Call Today for Group or Private Lessons! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Click here to see new vehicle specials!
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?