- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Carlton Franklin Davis
CROWN POINT | A 55-year-old Munster man was sentenced Tuesday to serve four years in prison after pleading guilty to a 2005 charge of felony neglect in the burning of his then-infant son.
Follow The Times
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
We offer custom opening shower doors tailored to your bathroom…
Click here to see our website now!
Brrr! Fall is right around the corner! Warm up with your loved one in a bubbling spa! Visit Porter Pool & Spa today for yours! 219-801-7110
Porter Pool & Spa Supply has the best selection of hot tub…
For 50 years we have been buying, selling, and trading jewelry…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?