- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
CROWN POINT | A Chicago woman pleaded guilty Wednesday in Lake County criminal court to five felony charges stemming from pickpocketing incidents throughout Lake County during 2012.
Follow The Times
DSL works by transmitting digital data via your home phone lin…
We offer emergency roofing services to Crown Point, and all o…
Bednar Auction Service hosts live Auctions in Indiana and Illinois. Visit us at http://bednarauctions.com for more inf
SELF-STORAGE LOCKER AUCTION
Click here to enter!
Artistic and isolated within the Cafe, our private rooms bring…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?