Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
The gossipy ladies of River City (from left) Anna Hammonds, Liz Pazik, Elizabeth Dowling, Caron Buinis and Lauren Villegas surround traveling salesman Harold Hill, played by Stef Tovar, in Paramount Theatre's production of "The Music Man," directed by Rachel Rockwell.
Follow The Times
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
Come celebrate Polish Heritage Night on July 2nd at the White …
One coupon per customer, not applicable with any other discoun…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm