Cash For Gold
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence has agreed to loan the Indianapolis Motor Speedway $100 million in state funds to pay for renovations, video boards and other improvements to the home of the Indianapolis 500 auto race.
INDIANAPOLIS | Cash for gold stores would be regulated similar to pawn shops under legislation approved 96-1 by the Indiana House Thursday.
GARY │ The City Council on Tuesday adopted an ordinance enforcing stricter regulations for “cash for gold” businesses, scrap dealers and pawn brokers in Gary.
HAMMOND | "Cash for gold" businesses operating in the city are now required to photograph items that customers bring to sell.
CROWN POINT | A move to tighten controls on cash for gold and similar businesses in the city won the City Council's early approval Monday.
HAMMOND | An owner of a cash for gold store in Hammond expects paying by check, as required by the city, to have a large impact on his business.
HAMMOND | "Cash for gold" businesses now must pay customers by check under an ordinance City Council members passed unanimously Monday.
HAMMOND| A plan to curb the sale of stolen merchandise in the city will come before the City Council on Monday.
Follow The Times
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
$3 off- Buy one meal and get $3 off the purchase of a second m…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Our Services Include:
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am