- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
CROWN POINT | Lake officials insist it isn't their fault county government must borrow $15 million so it can spend beyond its means next year.
CROWN POINT | The Lake County Council voted reluctantly Tuesday to borrow $15 million to pay for improvements for its county jail, highways, drainage waterways and other services in the face of declining property tax revenues.
Follow The Times
Healthcare close 2 home & be in & out in hurry? Hessville Family Care Center's Immediate Care can help!
Hosting a grad party but need more space? You can rent tables, chairs, and tents from POPO's Parties in the Valparaiso area! Call us today to reserve! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a large graduation party but don't have the …
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
We service and install fences of all types
Visit techcu.org for details.
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?