INDIANAPOLIS | Hands were shaken, hugs were shared and state lawmakers, who spent the past four months passionately opposing each other in great and small policy debates, were all smiles Saturday morning after House Speaker Brian Bosma gaveled out the 2013 Indiana General Assembly.
INDIANAPOLIS | Northwest Indiana counties and communities at risk of losing a significant chunk of their gaming tax revenue can breathe a sigh of relief -- for now.
Follow The Times
St. John Plumbing is a full-service plumbing and site utilitie…
Wonder Years Learning Center is proud to share its commitment!
Whether you are just starting a business or have been around f…
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We specialize…
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm