- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
DYER | Come for a night of food, fun and PASTA! The event will be held at Casa Maria at St. Maria Goretti Church in Dyer. Cost is $10 per ticket and includes all you can eat pasta, meatballs, salad, bread, pop, water and coffee. We will have a family ticket for $30, it includes 2 adults and …
Cathy Jacobsen, owner of Cookielicious Bakery , ices sugar cookies while her 3-year-old daughter Abby Jacobsen watches at their home in Dyer.
Cathy Jacobsen, owner of Cookielicious Bakery , ices sugar cookies at her home in Dyer.
Follow The Times
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…
Call us today!
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
Kuisak Construction, A+ BBB Rated, has been serving Highland, IN and surrounding areas with Windows, Roofing, & Siding for over 50 years!
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Family and Newborn Photos Make a Great Gift for Dads and Grandpas! Hurry and Call LMS Photography, Appointments are Filling Up Fast! (219) 487-7778
LMS Photography specializes in maternity photography, newborn …
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?