Cause Of Death
CROWN POINT | Lake County Coroner Merrilee Frey announced Friday she is reopening the case into the sudden death of a Lake Central High School student in August.
CROWN POINT | The father of a Lake Central student found dead on school property in August learned autopsy results Wednesday but also found toxicology results may be two weeks away.
ST. JOHN | Six weeks after the body of 17-year-old Levi Evans was found on Lake Central High School property, the cause of his death remains a mystery, and his family is at odds over its fate.
CROWN POINT | The death of a Calumet Township man found pinned under a tractor Friday night is believed to have been accidental, said PJ Adams, spokesman for the Lake County coroner's office.
Follow The Times
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am