Just like 'Downton' : Historical patterns for interior design enjoying a resurgence courtesy of popular PBS series
The British period drama TV series, created by Julian Fellowes, is set in the fictional Yorkshire country estate of Downton Abbey, depicts the lives of the aristocratic Crawley family and their servants in the post-Edwardian era around 1912.
Cecilia Zubler, center director for Barker Mansion at 631 Washington St. in Michigan City, led a team of designers to oversee the recreation of the two "apple green" wool area rugs in the drawing room of the 38-room mansion.
Follow The Times
Our desire is for you to see our beautiful new homes with floo…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
There are several shapes and sizes of swimming pools on the ma…
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am