Emerging designers rock the runway in St. Joe at Fashion on the Shore Year 2; Maple City Grand Prix brings big-time racing to Northwest Indiana and in Douglas, Water Street Gallery opens the season with stunning new work.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
INDIANAPOLIS | Armonty Bryant gets those awkward looks every time he tells someone he attends college at ECU.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. | Duke wide receiver Conner Vernon sees Thursday night's Belk Bowl against Cincinnati as a perfect opportunity to help the Blue Devils' football team emerge from basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski's shadow.
Follow The Times
Whether you already have a drawing in hand or only an idea in …
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
Buy 9 sandwich combos and get the 10th free.
We also have a one class per week program for adults!
In a world of ever changing tax laws by our federal, state and…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm