She used to take care of her body. She was actually quite thin when she was young. But then came the kids and the job changes and the smoking habit she couldn’t kick, and before she knew it, she was a woman in her 50’s facing the diagnosis of Stage 3 cervical cancer.
Follow The Times
For months we've been encouraging subscribers to take a moment and activate their full digital access subscription for The Times Media Co.
- 1 Police: GPS may have told couple to drive off Cline Avenue bridge
- 2 Ind. Supreme Court ruling may not be last word on McCowan murder conviction
- 3 Portage teacher killed in crash over weekend
- 4 Person of interest in custody in fatal Highland bar stabbing
- 5 Car crashes into Albanese Candy Outlet in Merrillville
Stop by Brad's today!
Safety footwear must fit properly to be comfortable. Berey Bros. warrantees fit for anyone who is measured by us and purchases the recommended size. Click here for more information!
Safety footwear must fit properly to be comfortable. Berey Bro…
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here to help you out! We…
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service does residential and commer…
It's not too late to sign up for a half or full CSA share. We …
Are you working to improve the future of Northwest Indiana?