- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
HAMMOND | A Gary woman was sentenced Wednesday to two years of probation for aiding and assisting in preparing and presenting a false and fraudulent tax return, federal court records state.
HAMMOND | A Merrillville woman was sentenced in federal court Wednesday to two years of probation after pleading guilty to aiding or assisting in preparing false income tax returns.
Follow The Times
Close out the summer with huge savings on pool toys from Porte…
Business taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but the …
Want to build a home but do it your way?? Click here to see how Crusader Homes can work with you to make your dream home!!
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?