Richard Gearhart, of Lowell, owner of Schererville-based Asset Preservation Specialists Inc., filed for Chapter 13 federal bankruptcy in March of this year, Hammond federal court records show.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Are you looking to have a real estate auction? Contact Bednar Auction Services at 312-805-1809 today.
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com for the most upd…
Details to be announced soon!
Purchasing a new boat? Call Elaine Morris of Allstate to get an affordable insurance quote on your new boat purchase at 219-928-0135.
Call Elaine Morris with Allstate today at 219-928-0135
St. John Pool Center has been offering the best above ground pools and accessories for over 35 years. Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?