Everyone knows (or at least every Jew knows) the story of Hanukkah's origins, the story of how just a tiny amount of oil miraculously burned for eight days.
Talk about a wonderful use of re-purposing an aging vacant building. The long-abandoned Twardy’s Radiator Shop in Dyer is now a neighborhood bakery, Dessert Menu, that once inside gives you a feeling of being in an upscale pastry shop in the city with lots of French inspiration.
Follow The Times
Fast-teks’ highly trained staff provides professional, high-qu…
Express Lunch: 11am-2:30pm ~ $9.95! All You Can Eat Buffet: Mon, Wed & Fri. Create Your Own Pasta: Tues & Thurs
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service does residential and commer…
Call today to learn more.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm