- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Chef Robert Irvine
LAPORTE | When Chef Robert Irvine’s makeover process is revealed, SEVEN restaurant owners Tonya James and Chad Cook will be with close friends, family and staff before opening their doors to the public.
Viewers of Robert Irvine's Food Network shows are used to seeing the celebrity chef turn what appear to be impossible culinary feats into successes.
Follow The Times
15% cash discount at Walter E Smithe!
Focus on what you do best - running your business! Let McMahon & Associates handle your Accounting and Payroll Needs!
We pride ourselves in having an in-depth knowledge of small to…
Military Men & Women Receive 10% Off Their Purchase Every Day!
Your Home Is Your Castle. Protect It & Everything Under It. Call K's Construction & Roofing @ 219-405-5146 for an Estimate Today.
We do not require a down payment for any job
Get a quote and check inventory here!
Should Camp Summit remain open?