The notion of dinner and a movie can be taken to extravagant heights this weekend.
Ancilla's Jane Bomberger, Committee Chair Tom Collins and members Karren and Pat Lee, Reginald Dotson, Judy Gresko, Beth Kaminski, Laura Kittle, Joanne Markiewicz, Janice Moss-Woods, Terry Quinn, Len Schmidt, Dick Sierra, Milt Triana and Auctioneer Tom O'Donnell on the welcome committee ton…
While home cooks are navigating around their kitchens, they often feel one of the trickiest skills to master is how to handle a knife.
American Culinary Federation of Chefs of Northwest Indiana teamed up with the Northwest Indiana Adult Guardianship Services Inc. recently for the second (and what they hope to be annual) "Adventures in International Cuisine" at Avalon Manor in Hobart.
Frosty mornings and falling leaves evoke memories of a warm kitchen with a casserole bubbling in the oven.
There was a feast for hearty appetites during the recent Chefs of Northwest Indiana's monthly meeting.
Follow The Times
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins49 minutes ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm