INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers have given the Department of Child Services all the new tools they believe the agency needs to protect Hoosier children from abuse and neglect.
INDIANAPOLIS | Another recommendation of the Legislature's 2012 Department of Child Services study committee is edging closer toward becoming law.
HOBART | A Chicago woman violated a child custody order by removing her 4-year-old daughter from an aunt's Hobart home, police said.
CROWN POINT | The brother of Kimberly Kubina, a convicted felon for her role in the death of stepson Christian Choate, is questioning the state's placement of the slain teen's half-brother.
INDIANAPOLIS | A General Assembly study committee learned Wednesday that changing Indiana law to prohibit a rapist from having any contact with a child produced by his or her crime is not as simple as it might seem.
INDIANAPOLIS | Lake Superior Judge Elizabeth Tavitas will participate this week in a 20-minute interview that could change her life and the history of Indiana.
Follow The Times
Call us today and we’ll fix the leak in your home!
In the event of your death, help make sure your loved ones are…
We Have the Perfect Solution for Your Landscaping Project. Call Perfect Solutions Home Improvement Now!!!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm