INDIANAPOLIS | Northwest Indiana was home to five of Indiana's 40 children who died of abuse or neglect between July 1, 2010 and June 30, 2011, a state report released Monday shows.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Are you looking to have a real estate auction? Contact Bednar Auction Services at 312-805-1809 today.
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com for the most upd…
Visit techcu.org for details.
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?