Child Services Interim Study Committee
When the Department of Child Services Interim Study Committee began its work back in August, many feared its work would be an exercise in futility.
State Rep. Cindy Noe, R-Indianapolis, chairs the Indiana General Assembly's Indiana Commission on Mental Health and Addiction. She also co-chairs the Department of Child Services Interim Study Committee. This connection could prove useful for Hoosier children and their parents.
Follow The Times
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…
The real advantage behind BAQUACIL™ brand is the peace of mind…
Richard can provide advice, services, and representation in a…
The Holidays Are Coming Up. No More Excuses. Look Your Best. Try Body Sculpting Now & Get a 3-Pack of Personal Training Workouts for $37.50. Call 219-924-4414 Today
No More Excuses. Its Time To Get Healthy.
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?