Child Sex Abuse
INDIANAPOLIS | Military veterans should have an easier time navigating the state's universities thanks to a new law sponsored by state Rep. Shelli VanDenburgh, D-Crown Point, that was signed last week by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Senate voted 49-0 Thursday to lengthen the amount of time a criminal or civil action relating to child sex abuse can be brought.
Follow The Times
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
Call today to learn more.
Ready to Move In Homes from the $110's to $290's, Beautiful up…
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
Currently in stock and ready to be sold: •1979 Harley FLH •198…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm