Child Support Court
CROWN POINT | In the next 10 days, attorneys will present their findings of fact in the battle over whether to relocate the Gary court that handles child support cases to Crown Point.
CROWN POINT | The NAACP filed a petition Friday in the Lake Circuit Court for a temporary restraining order to prevent Lake Juvenile Court Judge Mary Beth Bonaventura from moving the Gary-based child support court to Crown Point.
VALPARAISO | Porter County commissioners cleared the way last week for the construction of a new court at the juvenile services center to handle paternity, divorce and other cases dealing with child support.
Follow The Times
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
RED HOT BUYS at Portage Ace Hardware!
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season11 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins13 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm