Choice Scholarship Program
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence enthusiastically approved legislation Thursday loosening a requirement that students attend public school for at least one year to qualify for a private school voucher.
INDIANAPOLIS | A Senate panel scaled back a House-approved expansion of Indiana's private school voucher program Thursday by keeping most current eligibility requirements and only slightly increasing the value of a voucher.
INDIANAPOLIS | The fate of Indiana's school voucher program, which uses state tax dollars to pay tuition for some students attending private schools, appears to rest on how the Indiana Supreme Court interprets four words in the state constitution.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana's school voucher program, which has used state tax dollars to pay private school tuition for more than 13,000 elementary and high school students over the past two years, will be scrutinized Wednesday by the Indiana Supreme Court.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana public schools will divvy up $4.2 million in May, thanks in part to the state's private school voucher program.
GARY | Gov. Mitch Daniels reiterated the state's voucher law is constitutional and in the best interests of students as he toured Ambassador Academy and talked to students, teachers and parents.
INDIANAPOLIS | A Marion County judge is set to rule next week on whether Indiana's new school voucher program passes constitutional muster.
Follow The Times
Our new Valparaiso Health Center is open! Physician offices, lab, advanced imaging, Immediate Care Center!
Hair Ego’s International Creative Director Now Doing FREE Consultations for Makeovers with Appointment
Hair Ego is now taking appointments for a free makeover consul…
Access A Plumber 24/7 can assist you in your spring cleaning.
Brown Tire of Portage Inc has been supplying quality Goodyear…
Don’t wait. Stop in today. Its never too late to start workin…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm