PORTAGE | Cruising down a city street Thursday afternoon, the Portage Police Department's newest tool honed in on license plates of nearby vehicles.
PORTAGE | The Board of Works this week gave its approval to the settling of a lawsuit against Portage by three of the police department's canine officers.
PORTAGE | The city took the first step in settling a yearlong lawsuit with Portage Police Department canine officers Monday night.
Follow The Times
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Roofing, siding, insulation, windows, garages, and pole barns!
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am