- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
PORTAGE | Cruising down a city street Thursday afternoon, the Portage Police Department's newest tool honed in on license plates of nearby vehicles.
PORTAGE | The Board of Works this week gave its approval to the settling of a lawsuit against Portage by three of the police department's canine officers.
PORTAGE | The city took the first step in settling a yearlong lawsuit with Portage Police Department canine officers Monday night.
Follow The Times
Spring is coming Fast. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now to schedule your Lawn Fertilization Program. Call 219-364-6300 now.
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Water Heater Leaking? $50.00 off water heater installation - mention nwiinstallation call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwiinstallation.
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?