LAFAYETTE | Before the news broke locally in March, Carlton Potts was well aware of the religious conflict in Lahore, Pakistan. The Lafayette pastor preaches via Skype every week to a Christian congregation in that same town.
On Feb. 17, "60 Minutes" reported on the hospital ship that goes to many African countries. A person pays his or her own way. No salary. Fascinating.
When are we Christians going to quit backing down and speak what we believe?
Often we are told by our media and governmental leaders that the Muslim faith is a peaceful faith. However, the Middle East, the bosom of where that faith exists, is wracked with violence and death.
Follow The Times
Call for details. Not valid with any other offer. 219-931-323…
Have recent storms left your home looking like this??? Give S.…
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
Our Philosophy is simple, You Only Pay the Amount That You Feel Our Services Are Worth To You. Call Today!!!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am