CROWN POINT | Lake Criminal Court Judge Diane Boswell is delaying the murder trial of a Hammond man whose son died following a year of neglect, beatings and being locked in a dog cage.
CROWN POINT | The sister of slain Christian Choate admitted Monday to regularly punishing her brother by order of their father and stepmother.
CROWN POINT | A teenage victim of years of abuse finally may be laid to rest two years after his death.
CROWN POINT | A lawyer representing the sister of 13-year-old Christian Choate is resisting prosecution efforts to question her under oath about her brother's alleged captivity and beating death.
CROWN POINT | The custody and whereabouts of Christina Choate, the sister of slain Christian Choate, remained unclear Thursday.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
Want to build a home but do it your way?? Click here to see how Crusader Homes can work with you to make your dream home!!
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
Have recent storms left your home looking like this??? Give S.…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?