There’s always something in Howey Politics Indiana polling that raises at least one eyebrow, and sometimes both.
It was fascinating – stunning, really – to watch Indiana Republican primary voters dump U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar overboard last May.
INDIANAPOLIS | Faced with poll results showing Republican Richard Mourdock is likely to lose Indiana's U.S. Senate race, Mourdock's campaign on Friday all but ignored his opponent, Democrat Joe Donnelly, and instead launched a bizarre assault on the poll itself.
When I was a high school page for House Speaker Kermit Burrous back in the early 1970s, I remember standing at the speaker’s podium for a photo with him, and looking out across the House chambers as members gathered for the session. I saw Jeff Espich and, of course, the little giant, the mar…
INDIANAPOLIS | State Treasurer Richard Mourdock is expected to defeat six-term incumbent U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar on Tuesday, according to a new survey of likely Indiana Republican primary voters.
One of the most complex issues Americans face is energy — the cost of it and the national security threats it poses. With $4 a gallon gas, we feel the pinch of this issue every week.
On Super Tuesday, I said hello to Romney on behalf of everyone in Northwest Indiana and the South Suburbs. OK, so it wasn't presidential candidate Mitt Romney. It was the tiny town of Romney, Ind., and I didn't even stop.
Follow The Times
Serving the Saint John, Indiana, area for more than 30 years, …
There are several shapes and sizes of swimming pools on the ma…
You don't have to be treated bad to get a great deal. Com…
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
We have been installing quality windows in homes across the re…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am