Millions of Americans with disabilities have gained innumerable rights and opportunities in recent years, but advocates say barriers can block one basic human right: To be a parent.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
RED HOT BUYS at Portage Ace Hardware!
Wonder Years Learning Center, Inc. now offers extended hours!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm