We connected with a few people who were willing to share stories of their special ornaments, from comic to heart-warming.
HOBART | The 2012 historic Hobart Christmas ornaments are now available for purchase at the Hobart Chamber of Commerce office, 1001 Lillian St.
Dave Eppelheimer never intended to leave Christmas decorations up year-round in his Grand Rapids Heritage Hill home, but as his collections of antique ornaments grew, and storage spaces filled, that is what happened.
HOBART | The 2011 Hobart Christmas ornaments have arrived at the Chamber of Commerce office, 1001 Lillian St.
Dave Eppelheimer never intended to leave Christmas decorations up year-round in his Grand Rapids Heritage Hill home, but as his collections of antique ornaments grew, and storage spaces filled, that is what happened. "This tree has been up since 1995," he says, pointing to a full-sized tree …
HOBART| The Hobart Chamber of Commerce Ornament Committee has selected St. Mary Medical Center to be featured on its 2011 Christmas ornament.
Follow The Times
by Mail-in Rebate when you purchase a set of four select Goody…
Limited time offer! Get three $50.00 Clean Paws Mobile Groomin…
It’s the Candice Olson Furniture Sales Event at Walter E. Smithe Save 20% on Candice Olson Collection
(and almost everything else) Ends May 20. www.smithe.com view…
From fresh or smoked sausages, to imported polish mushrooms an…
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm