HOBART | Disciplined Hobart police Officer Kirk Homoky has had his badge and service revolver returned to him, interim Police Chief Vance Thompson said Friday.
HOBART | A suspended Hobart police officer, relieved of his duties on Nov. 19, will be back to work Friday morning, Police Chief Jeff White said.
HOBART | City officials moved up the disciplinary hearing for a suspended Hobart police officer after his attorney filed suit, City Attorney Anthony DeBonis said.
HOBART | The attorney for a suspended Hobart police officer filed suit on Monday saying his client's due process rights were violated. The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Hammond.
HOBART | Hobart Police Chief Jeff White appeared before the Board of Works on Wednesday seeking the termination of Officer Kirk Homoky.
Follow The Times
One coupon per customer, not applicable with any other discoun…
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
Motorcraft brakes installed $49.95 after all rebates on most cars and trucks, front or rear axel, excludes machining rotors or drums.
See advisor for details, cannot be combined with any other spe…
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm