VALPARAISO | After a little last-minute haggling over price, Valparaiso's Redevelopment Commission voted Thursday to hire a consulting team to develop a corridor plan for Ind. 49.
Imagine succumbing to the sizzling heat and wading into cool sparkling waters, diving in like a mermaid, the waves rolling your body back and forth under a clear blue sky, your joy and laughter echoing into the air.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
We are proud to have served the Chicagoland area for over 50 years, selling outdoor power equipment for lawn and garden and agricultural use.
Click here to visit our website!
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Stop in today and easily find the right tires for your car, tr…
Outdoor patio dining will be available very soon. This year t…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?