- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Doctors and nurses examine patients carefully, listening to voiced complaints but also studying data before making suggestions to help these individuals. The same process should be followed to improve public health.
Follow The Times
Call or Stop in today!
Click here for more information!
Visit our website here!
Check out our markdowns here
click here to see!!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?