"Overwintering" plants usually means deadheading, dividing, pruning, mulching or bringing them indoors to protect them from the cold. Increasingly, though, varieties are being introduced that flower into winter and rebound in spring. They need no special care and deliver more blooms for the buck.
Our weekly round-up of new children's media.
Scholastic, $16.99, Ages 2 to 9 "Chrysanthemum...and More Whimsical Stories" by Storybook Treasures
Follow The Times
10% Off any landscape project over $2,500.00 (please present c…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm