The Citgo gas station in Highland sold a $1 million winning Powerball ticket to Highland resident Larry Chandler.
Highland resident Stacey Wyant on Thursday checks the winning Powerball numbers printed on The Times newspaper at the Highland Citgo gas station that sold a $1 million winning ticket.
Citgo clerk Keith Barnes takes phone calls Thursday from reporters while he helps customers at the Highland gas station. The station sold a $1 million winning Powerball ticket to Highland resident Larry Chandler.
THORNTON | Plans for a Phillips 66 gas station and convenience store to open at the former site of a Citgo station at 123 N. Williams St. are still in place, but the addition of a Domino's Pizza as part of the project is now uncertain.
THORNTON | A vacant gas station at 123 N. Williams St. soon will reopen as a convenience store and Domino's Pizza, following the Village Board's unanimous approval last week of a redevelopment agreement with B&R Oil Co., Inc.
Follow The Times
Spend less time cleaning!
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Call McMahon & Associates Certified Public Accountants, P.…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm