- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
HAMMOND | A federal judge sentenced a convicted bank robber with a criminal history spanning four decades to nearly 22 years in prison this week.
HAMMOND | A Calumet City man pleaded not guilty Thursday to a federal charge of robbing the Hohman Avenue branch of Citizens Bank in Hammond on April 2.
Follow The Times
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
FunFlatables would like to donate one FREE party each month to…
Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more offers or call 219-865…
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?