LAKE STATION | The City Court office is back to business as usual after a one-day closure to the public last Thursday, City Judge Chris Anderson said.
LAKE STATION | Officials found little common ground during a special City Council meeting held Thursday to discuss revenue generated by the city courts.
LAKE STATION | The City Council is looking to possibly abolish city court by Jan. 1, City Attorney Ray Szarmach said.
CROWN POINT | Officials are rebuilding a city court budget slashed when the caseload was temporarily moved to county courts last year.
LAKE STATION | The City Council on Wednesday agreed to move two clerk positions back under the supervision of the city's clerk-treasurer.
CROWN POINT | City court will resume regular business Monday after the court and the Lake County prosecutor's office ironed out their differences.
HOBART| A 25-year-old Hammond man allegedly left his two young children alone inside a car while he went into city court, police said.
HOBART | The 51-year-old Hobart City Court was long overdue for an upgrade, bailiff Randy Stewart said.
HOBART | Longtime residents Dennis and Ceci Schuman were first in line Friday to tour the new Police, Court and Community Complex.
HOBART | Police are investigating a burglary reported to have occurred at Hobart City Court offices, 414 Main St., last week.
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 and vis…
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
See our website, www.steinerhomesltd.com for more details. (21…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am