Well, it’s now Feb. 3. How are you doing on your new year’s resolutions? By now, many people have given up on those commitments. If yours was to start volunteering or become more involved in your community, it’s never too late to do so. Here are a few groups where you can lend your time and …
Lansing honored its many volunteers at the sixth annual Evening of Thanks last weekend.
Last weekend I attended the Evening of Thanks dinner held at Serbian Social Center in Lansing. The event is organized by the Lansing Volunteer Recognition Committee to celebrate the many dedicated volunteers who give their time for various causes and organizations within the village.
Follow The Times
Call for a showing today!!
good through June 30, 2013. Improve Accessibility to Your Home…
We offer heavy 3/8 glass shower doors for your custom designed…
Behind the Scenes Railway Garden Tour - May 18th 10am - 12pm. Each experience is limited to 8 guests, so sign up quickly!
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm