INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals has upheld a $300,000 civil judgment against the Indiana State Police after a trooper was found to have falsely imprisoned two Northwest Indiana men following a traffic stop on the Indiana Toll Road in Porter County.
Follow The Times
Call S.T.A. Construction today!
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm