Class D Felony
INDIANAPOLIS | Judges do not have discretion to deny a valid request for expungement of a low-level felony or misdemeanor criminal record, the Indiana Court of Appeals ruled Thursday.
INDIANAPOLIS | A same-sex couple applying for a marriage license in Indiana, where gay marriage is expressly prohibited by law, could face up to three years in prison for submitting the application to their county clerk -- even if it's denied.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Have fun Exploring your creative side ~ Register for your painting experience at Brushes & Bottles Today!
Put the brush in your hands and be inspired by life! Grab some…
Associated Sewer and Plumbing Service - Offering fair and competitive prices along with excellent customer service. (219) 931-3141
We provide plumbing services for Northwest Indiana, Lake Count…
Artistic and isolated within the Cafe, our private rooms bring…
Before finding your next remodeling contractor, find out what …
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?