HOBART | Michelle Higel, director of Community Partnerships at the Center for Possibilities, and Sharon Tarry, senior program director at the Hobart Family YMCA, represented Northwest Indiana recently at the National Inclusion Project "Through a Child's Eyes" Gala weekend in Raleigh, NC.
HOBART | Michelle Higel made it no secret who she was going to root for Sunday during the penultimate episode of NBC's reality TV show "Celebrity Apprentice."
HOBART | A Hobart YMCA-based summer camp for kids with developmental disabilities will be highlighted on a national TV show airing Sunday night, Michelle Higel said.
It's fitting that Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard share a concert stage.
Follow The Times
Flood Damage To Your basement? Call Perfect Solutions Home Improvement Now for a FREE Repair Estimate!!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
by Mail-in Rebate when you purchase a set of four select Goody…
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service does residential and commer…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm