- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
My heart goes out to Dolores Pittman, the blind Cedar Lake women who, although no fault of her own, is about to be be evicted from her home of 60 years.
For three long years, my family's life has been on hold. Will we lose or keep the home we have lived in for 55 years? The verdict came a few weeks ago — arriving hand-in-hand with winter’s chill.
CEDAR LAKE | A 67-year-old blind woman who lost ownership of her home through a Lake County tax sale said she can remain temporarily, if she pays $300 a month in rent.
Follow The Times
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Start off on the right foot to having the best lawn on the block. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County to schedule your Lawn Treatment Program 219-364-6300
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Should every unit of local government ban nepotism?