The person behind one of the country's fastest-growing animal rescues can't even vote yet. And neither can most of the people leading its 10 chapters across the nation.
Offering perspective on today's issues
I've heard this story over and over again from relatives, friends, even the Sears salesman, and I've experienced it myself: Because of the polarized nature of today's politics, old friendships are ending.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
I was having lunch the other day at the Lincoln's deli on Highway Avenue in Highland when I decided to get my hair cut.
So now we finally know where Danny Glover stands on the standoff in Indianapolis over labor issues, and I can sleep easier.
Actor Clint Eastwood shares a moment on the golf course with pal Tom Dreesen, whose annual celebrity golf tournament on Chicago's southside has become a favorite event.
Follow The Times
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm