Hebron's Clock Tower Plaza adds to the 1880s look on downtown Main Street.
HOBART | It's winter on the calendar, but the Hobart Parks Department is already looking ahead to spring.
Even though Oktoberfest is technically the 16-day festival celebrating beer held annually in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, that runs from late September to the first weekend in October, there's still time to celebrate.
Just recently Kristi DeLaurentiis, director of planning and development for the village of Lansing, authored the column “Building Blocks for the Future” that appeared in The Times. I was one of the attendees at the Sustainable Communities Building Blocks workshop, hosted by Lansing, that she…
HOBART |The city's annual Summer Market on the Lake continues Thursday.
Follow The Times
Wheelchair Ramps, Improve Accessibility to your Home. Check o…
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
Traditional or Non-Traditional we will Baptize you or your child!
Does your family have a birthday coming up?
When it comes to remodeling homes in Crown Point, “universal d…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season2 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins4 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm