Small paper wasp nests, with a familiar "honeycomb" design, are common sights everywhere from garages to awnings during the late summer months.
Columbus East graduate Blair Kiel went on to star at Notre Dame before playing quarterback in the NFL and Canadian Football League.
Feet of person wearing sandals and walking on boardwalk
This file photo shows Notre Dame Quarterback Blair Kiel being hit by Georgia's Pat McShea during the 1981 Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. Kiel, the former Notre Dame quarterback and punter who played for Tampa Bay, Indianapolis and Green Bay in the NFL, died Sunday. He was 50. Bartholmew County C…
Pumpkin is a vine vegetable that is low in calories, yet full of nutritional boosters such as carotenes, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and fiber.
Ghosts, ghouls, and ghastly creatures rise this weekend to scare up some fun in the region.
Wild rice in a small white bowl, over bamboo background. Shallow DOF.
Fixing up your shower with a new shower head.
Boy paints on Christmas toys
Follow The Times
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
Tent Sale thru June 20! Save big on clearance items storewide. 100% of our sales on specifically marked items will go to Caring Designs!
Roofing, siding, insulation, windows, garages, and pole barns!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am