- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Culver's CEO Craig Culver, pouring coffee for visitors, was on hand for a ribbon-cutting ceremony to mark the opening of the Highland Culver's.
Culver's restaurants CEO Craig Culver at a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Highland restaurant.
Culver's restaurant CEO Craig Culver prepares to pass an engraved Culver's spatula to Fred Terpstra, co-owner of the new Highland restaurant Friday morning during a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Culver's CEO Craig Culver, left, listens while restaurant co-owner Mike Wondaal talks Friday during the a grand opening celebration for the Highland Culver's.
Follow The Times
Dining "bar top" has become increasingly popular at the Cafe.
Kusiak Construction offers a 5-year labor guarantee and has an A+ BBB rating and wants to provide the highest quality Windows, Siding, & Roofing service to you!
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Call or Stop in today!
Dean's Lawn & Landscaping offers you years of experience a…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?