Coast To Coast Bully Walk
CHESTERTON | Piper wore her best pink winter coat with faux white fur to the “party.”
Chaos, a pit bull, sleeps with his owner Mike Shaw, of Chesterton, during the Coast-to-Coast Bully Walk at Coffee Creek Watershed Conservancy Preserve. The event, held in conjunction with walks all over the country, was intended to highlight the breed’s overwhelmingly positive traits.
Ramsey, who is available for adoption from Giant Paw Prints Rescue in Valparaiso, licks volunteer Thonda Heilman's face Sunday during the Coast-to-Coast Bully Walk in Chesterton.
Dog lovers walk with their dogs Sunday as part of the Coast-to-Coast Bully Walk in Chesterton. The event featured music, adoption opportunities, speakers and a dog walk.
Follow The Times
We have many styles to choose from.
Here at Wonder Years Learning Center we are pleased to announc…
Wonder Years Learning Center now has extended hours, until 11:30pm!
Our artist’s specialty is bringing your imagination to life.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm