- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
PORTAGE | Portage Township Schools will no longer use their attorney to collect past due book rental fees.
I read about Lake County Clerk Mike Brown working with a collection agency to collect child support bills, and I was appalled. I shouldn't feel this way.
LYNWOOD | The Village Board passed a resolution Tuesday to help collect past due fines from traffic and court violations.
Follow The Times
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…
We offer custom opening shower doors tailored to your bathroom.
When that next storm makes a mess of your trees and yard- call us!
Host a mobile spray-tanning party in your own home! Invite five guests and you'll tan free! Text 219-644-6716 or visit tanandlash.com to book your party today!
Want to host a mobile spray tanning party in your own home? Ou…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?