Commercial Real Estate
SCHERERVILLE | Plaza 833, a 115,443-square-foot office building at the southwest corner of U.S. 30 and U.S. 41, is being renovated.
HOBART | Executives and employees of the region's construction contracting and engineering firms gathered Thursday to honor the industry's top performers in safety and project excellence.
A Schererville office building at a key retail corridor in the town is heading to the auction block.
Follow The Times
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
Our easy-qualifying Rent-to-Own Program moves you in today with a reasonable down payment and affordable monthly payments
Thinking of buying a home? Check out our Rent-to-Own Program!
As an industry leader in commercial and residential plumbing, …
Sign up for the 2013 season and get 2 free cuts!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm