- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Community Banking Award
The parent companies of Munster-based Peoples Bank and Michigan City-based Horizon Bank have received recognition as ranking among the nation's top community banks.
The parent of Munster-based Peoples Bank has received recognition for the sixth year in a row as one of the nation's top community banks.
Follow The Times
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?